Effective brand development begins with a deeper understanding of how your brand is perceived and how it performs. Knowing how perceptions align with your company’s goals, culture and communications, along with drivers of customer choice, is critical to building your optimal brand strategy.
Wise brand management requires ongoing measurement and tracking of progress. Along with our internal research department and CoreBrand® Analytics, we are a pioneer in corporate brand research, assessment and valuation. Our recommendations spring from a deep-rooted belief that a brand is an organizational asset that can be measured and managed. Knowing both the macro and micro drivers of customer behavior creates clarity to help you measure just how much your brand contributes to the bottom, and top line. We use data from our Corporate Branding Index® with its 25 years of brand image and financial performance data on 1,000 companies to gain rapid insights into your brand and industry. And we can also field custom research to build the right program to meet your objectives. Research and analytics solutions we provide include:
- Fact-based decision making through qualitative and quantitative research
- Generating insights for innovation through customer ethnographies
- Customer experience and omnichannel analysis
- Uncovering key attributes that help drive purchase
- Identifying positioning opportunities to lead to competitive advantage
- Measuring the impact value of your customer journey