How does a company pave a successful path to brand transformation despite risks along the way? The answer to that question can mean the difference between brand relevance and obscurity. Tenet Partners and AMA New York teamed up for a special online presentation about how to solve the key challenges in brand transformation.
In this presentation, Ken Miller, Partner, Innovation Strategy & Design, and David Demar, Partner, Innovation Strategy & Design tackle the four key pivot points in brand transformation. These include:
- capturing valid insight
- devising a focused strategy
- optimizing concept development
- moving the best ideas forward
With the help of real project examples, learn the simple tools you can use to make better decisions that will ensure better outcomes.
What We Cover:
- How to leverage customers in ways they can best contribute and avoid letting them lead you astray.
- How to develop a coherent design strategy that builds consensus and focuses creative energy with greater impact and fewer bullet points.
- How to approach concept exploration to avoid "ideation frustration" in quality, freshness and breadth.
- How to identify and refine the most promising concepts without rigid criteria that leaves great ideas behind.
Watch the video and download the presentation slides to gain key insights from our team on how to achieve better results in innovation.