Tenet Partners through its strategic partnership with Verv Innovation is offering 10-15 hours of innovation consulting through the Charitybuzz online auction. Start bidding!
This includes a kick-off meeting (either in-person at Tenet’s New York City office or via teleconference) to learn more about your organization and your business goals, preliminary research, an in-person workshop and a final brand findings report.
Our proven Co-Magination® approach brings designers, strategists and client participants together to deliver exciting, on-strategy and actionable solutions in durables, packaged goods and services. Learn how to create unexpected, high-impact opportunities that will move your brand forward.
Your one-day workshop includes:
- Review of your chosen product and service innovation opportunity, and use of our analytical tools to focus on platforms for innovation.
- Customized activities and interactive exercises designed to fuel preliminary concepts and inspire real-time early state solutions.
- Customer journey mapping that will help you assess, visualize and improve customer experiences at key brand touchpoints.
Tenet Partners is a brand and innovation firm that transforms organizations through a fusion of research, strategy, design and digital experiences. Our mission to help companies create brand value and unlock real-time solutions and possibilities in today’s digital, customer-driven world.
Our strategic partnership with the Verv Innovation team has redefined how we help clients create and deliver successful innovations for products and/or services that are used in homes and workplaces. By bringing consumers and clients closer to the design process, we have delivered breakout innovations for many of the word’s most prominent brands, including: 3M, Abbott, Clorox, Calphalon, Colgate-Palmolive, Kraft Foods and LG Electronics. Learn more at http://www.vervinnovation.com.
Additional lot details
- Expires 1 year from the close of auction.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Travel and accommodations are not included. (All required meetings and workshops would take place at Tenet’s New York City office, located in Chelsea, home to NYC’s largest start-up community).
- Participants must represent a consumer service provider or product manufacturer.
- Tenet Partners reserves the right to invite outside participants that will enhance the workshop experience, including but not limited to: current/past clients, designers, consumers and key stakeholders.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to be committed to the task at hand and conduct themselves accordingly when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.